Only a non manager account can access this menu.
Statistical information on sources and templates are provided. The screen is divided into 5 sections:
- Active Sources: Shows all active sources in ReportBase (only in multi sources systems). On a single source system only this single source is displayed.
- Orphaned Sources: Show sources, that have been deleted but not yet cleaned out from the database (see "deleting a source").
- Total Active Sources: The totals for each value for all active sources. On a single source system this is always the same as first section.
- Total Orphaned Sources: The total of all orphaned sources (deleted sources)
- Total: The totals of all active and orphaned sources.
Each section shows the following values:
- Host Report: Number of Host Reports records in the Database.
- Host Performance: Number of Host Performance records in the Database.
- Service Reports: Number of Service Reports records in the Database.
- Service Performance reports: Number of Service Performance records in the Database.
- Revolving: Number of revolving reports in the Database.
- Orphaned Revolving: Number of orphaned revolving report in the Database.
- Manual: Number of manual reports in the Database.
- Orphaned Manual: Number of orphaned manual reports in the Database.
Note: Orphaned records are records that have been flagged as "deleted", but are still present in the database. They will be finally deleted, once a "Database Clean Up" has been performed.